Focus on Quality Employees – Deliver Superior Service
At PSG, we are committed to hiring the best candidates for placement at our client sites. We recognize that in order to do so, we cannot take the same approach as the many in the industry. Our hiring and selection process incorporates the following programs and every officer will undergo this process regardless of background or licensed status:
- 7 year criminal record check in all counties of residence
- Initial and random drug testing
- I-9 verification
- HS diploma or GED
- Employment verification
- Completion of 24 hours of instructor-led training and a passing score of 80%
- Must be 18 years of age
- DMV records search
- Military and education verification
In order to attract the best officers for our clients, PSG is committed to providing comprehensive and affordable benefits to our employees. While we recognize that this may increase our costs, we also believe that this is the key to attracting professionals and elevating the standard within the industry.
- Every full-time officer at PSG will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- 40 hours of paid vacation after one year of service with PSG.
- Free uniforms
- 401K program
- Recognition Programs – Officer of the Month, Quarter, and Year
- Spot awards for superior performance
- Longevity awards
- Attendance awards
Contact Us Today!